Saturday, March 13, 2010

It is getting exciting

The plants are waking up after a especially cold winter.

More crocus

Lenten rose
I had a lot accomplished this week: weeded the beds (not all though!), cut and chopped a dead tree, spread horse manure, sowed pea, lettuce and spinach, moved a pile of leaves my neighbor gave me to the compost pile, cleaned the house, deck and the back gutter. I want to get bamboo today, let's see if the weather contributes.

Posted by Picasa


Carmen said...

Wow your flowers are looking amazing! the spring is arriving!!

Missy AKA Little Messy Missy said...

The Lenten Rose is gorgeous!!!

Dave said...

Nice crocuses! I sure hope ours begin to bloom soon. This spring has had some crazy weather!

J.S.M. said...

What beautiful flowers. Your reward for enduring the harsh winter!


elsa said...

i have to tell you, i am looking forward to visiting your garden regularly this year- it is a treat.